Meetings of Council and Workshops are held on Tuesday of each month (excluding public holidays) at the Civic Centre, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect.
These meetings are open to the public. You can attend in person (Civic Centre, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect), or request an invite to attend virtually here.
The regular meeting times are:
- Council Workshops meet on the first and second Tuesday of the month starting at 6.15 pm.
- The Development Assessment Panel (DAP) meet on the second Monday of the month starting at 5.30 pm (unless this date falls on a public holiday and then an alternative date will be selected if required).
- Meetings of the full Council are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month starting at 7.00 pm.
- Audit Committee is held at least four times a year at appropriate times in the reporting and audit cycle as required.
- Strategic Planning & Development Policies Committee meets as required.
Any changes to these times will be notified via the public noticeboard at the Civic Centre, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect.
View the full meeting schedule here:
Video recordings are made of all Council meetings (excluding confidential items) and published to YouTube, which are then available online for a minimum of two months.