Meetings of Council, its Committees and Workshops are held on Tuesday of each month (excluding public holidays) at the Civic Centre, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect.
These meetings are open to the public.
The regular meeting times are:
- Council Workshops meet on the first and second Tuesday of the month starting at 6.15 pm.
- The Development Assessment Panel (DAP) meet on the second Monday of the month starting at 5.30 pm unless the Monday is a public holiday and then they will meet on Tuesday at 5.30 pm if required.
- Meetings of the full Council are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month starting at 7.15 pm.
- Audit Committee is held every three months on a Monday night starting at 6.00 pm.
- Strategic Planning & Development Policies Committee meets as required.
Any changes to these times will be notified via the public noticeboard at the Civic Centre, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect.
View the full meeting schedule here:
Meeting Schedule 2013(13 kb)
DAP Meeting Schedule 2013(55 kb)