Regulatory Services Administration Officer
City of Prospect has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and capable Administration Officer to join the Infrastructure and Environment Directorate, Regulatory Services Department on a 3-year fixed term contract.
This position offers a balance between routine and variety enabling the right individual to play an active role in supporting to team. Ideally, the preferred candidate will enjoy working in a responsive customer-focused environment, will be flexible yet process oriented with a desire to be involved with daily operations.
The Regulatory Services Administration Officer will predominantly be responsible for:
- Processing infringements.
- Liaising with external agencies regarding recovery of infringement fees.
- Creating, updating and maintaining corporate registers and databases.
- Creating and preparing Council documents.
- Undertaking mail merges and bulk mail outs.
- Providing quality customer service.
- Purchasing and receipting goods and invoices.
- Ensuring administration processes are compliance with corporate and legislative requirements.
Applications are to include a cover letter (1-2 pages) outlining what excites you about the role and our City, and why your skills and experience are what we need. This will be provided together with a current CV which includes a small number of highly relevant referees.
Applications are to be submitted in Word format to email@example.com and will close on Monday 3 February 2020 at 5pm.
Applicants must have appropriate Australian work visa or residency to be considered.
Only applicants who address and meet the selection criteria will be considered and only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Genuine enquiries are welcome to Helen Robins, Manager City Maintenance and Community Safety on (08) 8269 5355.