Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
We would like your input to the development of Council's Disability Access and Inclusion Plan.
A key objective of the plan is to develop and enhance a culture of inclusion within City of Prospect.The Disability Access Inclusion Plan will include the following outcomes to support people with disabilities:
- People with disabilities will have equitable access to buildings, facilities, services and events;
- People with disabilities will have equitable access to information and communication opportunities;
- Eliminate discrimination against people with disability;
- Ensure the legal equality of people with disability;
- Promote the recognition and acceptance within the community that people with disability have the same rights as the rest of the community;
- Ensure Council’s employment practices will be inclusive.
You’re invited to have your say on the draft plan by visiting https://cityofprospect.engagementhub.com.au/disability-access-and-inclusion-plan
Consultation closes on Friday 18 September 2020.
Mayor’s Disability Forum
You are invited to meet with Mayor David O'Loughlin and key Council staff to discuss and provide input to the development of Council Disability Access and Inclusion Plan.
When: Thursday, 10 September 5pm - 6:30pm
Venue: Payinthi, 128 Prospect Road Prospect