Eastern Region Youth Network
The Eastern Region Youth Network (better known as ERYN) is a network of youth services, agencies, organisations and those interested in youth affairs in the eastern suburbs.
ERYN assists the youth community to work collaboratively to develop a more strategic approach to youth programs and service delivery in the east.
Aim of the network
To ensure that young people in the Eastern Region have access to appropriate services.
The network objectives are to provide key youth stakeholders with the opportunity to:
- Identify current and emerging issues for young people
- Identify service gaps in the Eastern region
- Create opportunities for collaboration
- Exchange information
- Lobby for appropriate services in the region
The purpose of the network is to:
- Facilitate inter-agency communication and information sharing
- Facilitate collaboration between agencies and services
- Support youth participation
No membership fee is required, however members are required to complete and return an ERYN membership form. Membership details will be compiled to develop a current membership list to facilitate communication, collaboration and assist with the distribution of agendas and minutes.
Members will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in ERYN meetings
- Receive agendas and minutes
- Have free access to network resources
- Promote upcoming events, programs and initiatives
- Raise issues of importance
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Strengthen professional relationships
If you would like any more information on the Eastern Region Youth Network, please contact us by phone on (08) 8269 5355, or via email at email@example.com.